Friday, July 29, 2011

Through the eyes of a dog


I recently picked up a Go Pro Hero 960 with some accessories. One of these accessories was a chest mount which I used as a harness on my dog, a 3 year old dalmatian, named Bunker. He didn't mind it one bit although it probably restricted his running. It was pretty fun to 'film' but even funner to view how it looked through his POV. Because the camera is waterproof, there was some swimming as well and playing the video in slow motion (because it films at 60 fps, slow motion is played very well), my dog completely submerged in the river. Viewing playback on the computer is very smooth and clear as if you were actually there, riding the dog. However, uploading to Youtube kills the quality and frame-rate. I love this dog. It's no wonder they say a k9 is man's best friend.

Check out the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment